The Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Employment Law Guidance Programme is designed to help employers save time and money when complying with their employment law obligations.
The Businesslink website provides free advice and online tools on a range of employment issues, including:
Source: HMRC employers bulletin Business Link
- the Employee Organiser - an interactive tool aimed at businesses planning to take on new employees;
- maternity, paternity and adoption guidance and interactive tools;
- flexible working schemes and associated ready-made forms to help produce written notices of decisions, etc;
- a downloadable written statement of employment;
- updated National Minimum Wage guidance, including an online calculator;
- working time guidance; and
- a redundancy calculator and guidance.